This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOT FIX?????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRUIZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOT FIX?????
    Posted: 04 Jul 2015 at 7:42pm
Any word on when the hot fix will be released, now that the F27 has been released. If no fixes are coming, and the developer is done with the product, please have the decency to inform your customers. 
SRUIZ View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRUIZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 2:34pm
I guess I have my answer. It's a shame, this could have been an awesome product.
Bob57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 7:03pm
The DC-8 developer "Airplane Heaven" is releasing new aircraft on regular basis, see there site below. Your best bet is the fix provided by Nicholas, it works great. Bob
http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27073&title=patch-for-dc-8-series-10-to-40-and-50-to-70

http://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_f3f.php
SRUIZ View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRUIZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 2:51am
Thank you Bob57. I have tried Nicholas' fix and he should be commended for it.
But, I was hoping the developer would have taken more responsibility for a product for which people had already paid. Again, I am not impatient, I just asked for an acknowledgment that the developer is still had some sense of responsibility for their product. Even just a "we have not forgotten you guys"
I will not ask for a refund, so I can remember this the next time I'm tempted to buy a just flight product.  
Bob57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 6:44pm
I see Just Flight is selling another new airplane from "Airplane Heaven" and still no fix from Just Flight or Airplane Heaven for the DC-8. If Just Flight or Airplane Heaven would like further purchases from me, please fix the DC-8 I have already paid for!
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 10:35pm
I agree. I don't understand the logic behind the "soon" and then total silence for months. Yes, we know that they are a "distributor", but to miss updates deadlines by months is, I think, unfortunate.  
Also, I know that 2D panels are out of the question, but they should still allow users to create 2d panels for basic functionality.  I don't know how many times I've crashed because, in trying to change a frequency, the plane spins out of control, since I cannot see the artificial horizon and the radio at the same time.
tony
FV
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic