This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Tornado GR1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

flightplan in tutorial flight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vx800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flightplan in tutorial flight
    Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 10:31pm
Hi

The Tornado sure is a great plane, have just bought the Haynes manual about the Tornado , a lot of good stuff about the plane

I have a problem with the PLN function on the right TV screen in the rear cokpit

when following the tutorial on page 108 in the manual, FSX stops working when I try to load a flight plan
I can load the flightplan from FSX menu and see it in shift10 and also on the GPS on shift 9, and also load from other payware planes

Ole
vx800
Henk Schuitemaker View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henk Schuitemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 9:30am
The sim crashing upon loading a flightplan using the NAV TV has been reported as a bug by the beta testers. As you already figured out yourself, the work around is to load the flight plan using the standard FSX menu.
vx800 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vx800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 12:21pm
ok, thanks for quick reply, I will wait for an update

Ole
vx800
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic