This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Instrument lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.Fokker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instrument lights
    Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:06pm
Hi, First of all I will thank the development team from Just Flight for the wonderful F27.
This morning when I started my flight in the early morning in the dark, so I had to switch on the instruments lights. When the sun was rising above the horizon and the flight was fine soa far, all of a sudden the instrument lights went out. The switch was still on and so the blue control lights. I could not read the instruments well. Is this normal? I do not think so.
Best regards,

Fokker for ever
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 10:42pm
Forgot alternators or inverters?
Bart Reurts View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bart Reurts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 5:35am
At a  certain moment , the light outside the cockpit becomes to strong ,
Just as in real live , the light inside is on that moment to weak to see .

I must admit that in the sim , this moment is very suddenly , but when you pas this time moment , it is normal that the switch is on , but you wil not see anything burning , exept the warning lights whom are  much brighter and can be seen during daytime 

A.Fokker View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A.Fokker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 1:54pm
No I did noy forget the alternaters nor the inverters.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic