This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where do we get updated SIDs STARs for PMDG?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniceguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where do we get updated SIDs STARs for PMDG?
    Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 9:29pm
Hi all,

Simple query:

Where can we get updated SIDs and STARs for the PMDG 737 series?

Also is it easy to install?

Thanks in advance.
Visit http://fsprojects.netau.net for my flight sim and train sim web sites :)
lucas572 View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucas572 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 9:41pm
You gave into Martin!! You should have stood your ground Evil%20Smile  He may have lots of stars, but he's not that tough Ouch...I hope .

Are there no updates on the PMDG siteQuestion
Lucas572

asdfg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asdfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 9:44pm
Hello,

The SID/STARS updates and current AIRACs cycles for PMDG as well as for other add-ons can be found on the download area of the NAVDATA website:

Best regards
aniceguy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniceguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 9:47pm
Not listed for PMDG:

All in one:

http://www.navdata.at/php/sidstar/aio.php
asdfg View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asdfg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 9:52pm
I would say it is... one of the downloads is the SIDs and STARs for all PMDG products:

Best regards
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 10:07pm
Quote You gave into Martin!! You should have stood your ground Evil%20Smile  He may have lots of stars, but he's not that tough Ouch...I hope .

He's listening!

dmr100 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmr100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 11:30am
Hey

I'm trying to sort this out too and whenever I try and un zip the all in one it says 'invalid argument to date encode'. What does this mean?
dmr100 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmr100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 11:50am

Argh this is so confusing! (By the way Pete posted this post for me) The FMC basically doesn't recognise some of the STARS that is given. I've downloaded STAR updates for EGKK and EGFF and it says 'ERROR *sid/star name* unknown' and I'll say that a few times and then on the DEP/ARR page nothing is listed! Not even Heathrow has any SIDS or STARS! The only place I can find with them is East Midlands! Should I just re-install PMDG?

This is really confusing!

Dom
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 12:56pm
Can anyone on the PMDG forum help you?
aniceguy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniceguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by asdfg asdfg wrote:

I would say it is... one of the downloads is the SIDs and STARs for all PMDG products:

Best regards
Link don't work. How did you navigate to the above?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic