This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Glideslope HSI in P3D v2.5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glideslope HSI in P3D v2.5
    Posted: 21 May 2015 at 7:14am
Hi 

I tried several ILS approaches and the glideslope stayed rock steady in the middle. Yesterday, approaching Dalaman in Turkey, I also had the impression, the ILS path had an offset to the left. I have to test, if this is related to the sceneries on my system. 

The instruments in the VC are hardly readable. One has to switch between instruments or window view. Maybe this can be optimized with zoom and viewpoint. I usually try to shift views until it works for me, but mostly the instruments are not seen sharp.

Dan
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:36am
Had some success changing out of widescreen view and using the viewpoint tool.
Blaunarwal View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:49am
I have programmed all arrow keys to shift the view (up/dn, left/right) Home and end are forward backward. I don't need the viewpoint tool for that. 

Worse is the glideslope instrument not working. 
Blaunarwal View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blaunarwal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:35pm
I got the ILS working. Was my fault, using Plan-G to set the frequency. I switched active frequency but it was still not the right one. It seems it had programmed a nearby VOR, also explaining the left shift.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic