This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360 and Orbx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360 and Orbx
    Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:54pm
I have Orbx FTX EU Scotland installed but the AI Traffic window does not show (right click on screen when flying)so no AI traffic showing
Orbx forum no luck.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:55am
Did you have AI traffic showing BEFORE you installed FTX EU Scotland?

If yes, does that traffic (re)show if you turn the EU Scotland scenery off in FTX Central?

Have you tried uninstalling FTX EU Scotland, checking for traffic to confirm it is there and working, and then reinstalling FTX EU Scotland?

tucanto View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tucanto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:21pm
Thanks for your reply, I have done what you suggested, I think may be that there just is not a lot of AI in Scotland ( I have my traffic sliders at 100%) Any way I uninstalled The Traffic X (with the added 360
update) just to see if it makes a difference but still the same so I presume that's the way it is. although I would have thought Glasgow would have been quite busy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic