This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F27 Friendship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F27 Paintkit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CourtLineFlyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F27 Paintkit
    Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:30am
Hate to ask a simple question but where do I find the F27 paintkit?

Thanks,

Karl
snave View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:30am
ianroussel View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianroussel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 4:59pm
I'm having massive problems with the paint kit. Are the alpha channels part of the model or paint? If it is part of the model why change from other Just Flight projects? It severely limits the scope for repainting.
Crankpin View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crankpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 10:37pm
Hi Ian
The alpha channel is in the Friendship_Fuse A,B,C  .psd files and here manages transparency ie the window transparency.

While this paint kit may not be 'like' other Just Flight paint kits it's not that unusual for more sophisticated addons eg PMDG use the same techniques.
Remember 'Google' is your friend, also if you have the FSX SDK it has the definitive info on this stuff, or PM me with specific questions and I'll help if I can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic