This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight plans ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GatorFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flight plans ?
    Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:53pm
I just got done building a flight plan kpmp to mygf I started at 0600 and go back and forth like ten times during the day. I saved it and went into fsx and setup kpmp for the time I knew the plane would be there and no plane. So I wait for like fifteen minutes to see if it just took some time to load but no plane I went into traffic x and my flt plan is there but not in fsx. I think I am missing something. I have looked they the manual and it look like I saved everything correct. If anybody has any ideas on what I'm doing wrong I would really like the help. I am a new user to traffic x. I have fsx sp 2 si u should be good. Thanks in advance.

Rich
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:39am
If you have created new flight plans, editing existing flight plans, or made other changes within the Traffic Control Centre, then you will need to re-compile the traffic database for those changes to appear in FSX.

This link here will guide you ... How do I re-compile the traffic database.
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:46am
Also, because Traffic X adds a "percentage" figure to ALL schedules during the Compile process, you should temporarily increase your FSX airline and/or VFR traffic settings to 100%, before going to the required airport. If you still don't SEE the new aircraft, then there is something wrong with your compiling and saving of the revised schedule - see Freddy's suggestions.
This "percentage" that gets added can be frustrating when you just add one aircraft schedule to Traffic X. Let us say that your FSX settings are at 66%, then your new aircraft schedule has a 'one-in-three' chance of not showing because if it has been allocated a figure of 67% or higher. One suggestion I have is that you create all new schedules in a new xxx.tcc file which you then compile separately. This could then be quickly edited using AIFP (freeware AI program) to edit the "percentage" value.
Let us know how you get on.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic