This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THIS ADDON

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cafguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THIS ADDON
    Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 12:56am
Look guys i like the fact that you can provide me aircraft liveryes from all over the world,  buy jesus what are you guys thinking,-- Planes on top of planes----THE WORST SOUNDS i have ever heard.   Do you laugh at people like me that are stupid enough to shell out 35 bucks for your crap. Jesus world of AI is FREE and its 100 times the product you guys put out,  you wanna be pilots should really get some input from the aviation community before you put out a product as bad as this one.Angry
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 10:01am
I'm assuming you've already installed the service pack and the sound-fix pack from the support page before making such a statement?
http://www.justflight.com/support/traffic360 
Cafguy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cafguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 2:00am
yes i have and i have gone back to World of Ai it is just so much a better program learn grasshopper learn
Cafguy View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cafguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 2:14am
I am sorry to have seemed rude in my last comment but you must admit that World of AI is far above you in models up to date liverys and schedules i PAID money for your traffic and i expected more.   you have a good product but it needs work to make it justifiable payware just my 2 cents
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic