This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Updating the liveries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updating the liveries
    Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 4:40am
Hi. I've just installed Traffic 360 after having purchased it a while ago. I notice the liveries of some of the aircraft are outdated (I can understand that. After all, a programme cannot be expected to be that current.) My question is whether it is possible to download an FSX AI model and texture from elsewhere and integrate it into Traffic 360 to replace the outdated livery? Is that possible? As far as I can see at this stage, it seems as if I can only swop aircraft around within the range supplied by JF. Anyone have an answer for me?
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 8:54am
You can use any aircraft that you have got in FSX (as well as the ones supplied in 360). Just download the aircraft you want and put them in Simobjects with all of the others. Then, in Traffic 360, update the aircraft list and then use the new ones in your schedules.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Simming View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 11:05am
Thanks Ray. It's good to know that Traffic 360 has that capability. That is a feature that would make it even better than I thought. I'll try it out. I have been a long-time FS2004 simmer who enjoyed creating flight plans and keeping my favourite airlines up to date with the latest aircraft and liveries, but it seemed that FSX didn't have the same ability to do that. Hence the payware route as a second-best. But if Traffic 360 can allow me to do this... great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic