This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Flying Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SP2?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SP2?
    Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 7:06pm
Hi guys!

I do apologise if I keep going on about this subject but may we have an update on the progress?  I thought it was due a while ago?

Also, I read elsewhere that there is a new Flying Club product in development - any clues/ideas as to what this could be/include? Smile

Cheers,
Kind regards,
Tom
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 9:28pm
I thought Id answered this question in a few other topics?
If not then this is the current state of lay. Thanks to the eagle eyes of Scotty, a few more bugs have been found with several of the aircraft. Issues such as the landing lights being visible through the panel due to the custom way our landing lights work to improve the appearance in FSX. This work in continuing and unfortunately (or fortunately if you are in my shoes) I'm off on holiday from today so it will put things back a couple more weeks. Once I'm back this will be the first thing I get done
twright View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by RAS RAS wrote:

I thought Id answered this question in a few other topics?
If not then this is the current state of lay. Thanks to the eagle eyes of Scotty, a few more bugs have been found with several of the aircraft. Issues such as the landing lights being visible through the panel due to the custom way our landing lights work to improve the appearance in FSX. This work in continuing and unfortunately (or fortunately if you are in my shoes) I'm off on holiday from today so it will put things back a couple more weeks. Once I'm back this will be the first thing I get done

I must have missed the previous topics - sorry to repost in that case.

Thanks for your update, it's much appreciated.

Hope you have a nice holiday!

Kind regards,
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic