This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2D panel squashed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2D panel squashed
    Posted: 09 Aug 2008 at 8:34am
I think I've seen a post about this quite awhile ago, but I cant find it now.
Anyway, when you start a flight and you go into the 2d panel, its squashed up to the top of the screen. On the aircraft I normally use this isn't a problem, you just grab the bottom of the screen and drag it back down. I cant seem to do this with the JustFlight  Widgeon.
Any ideas anyone?
Cheers.
Rick.
(Yes, I know, the vc is the place to be! I do find the odd use for the 2d still though!)
allardjd View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allardjd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2008 at 2:02pm
I had a similar problem with one AC (my favorite, of course) and I've had to go to manually launching FS instead of letting CP launch it.  I don't know why, but that avoids the problem for me.  I think there's an option on the settings screen to turn manual launch on (click the office desk).
RickBrown View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2008 at 6:02pm
Ah, I think your right. Its an odd, bug mind you. I wouldn't expect CP to be able to do that sort of thing. I'll give it ago later.
Cheers,
Rick.

RickBrown View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RickBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2008 at 6:55pm
Ahh, Got it now! Launching manually didn't make any difference for me. What I have found, however, is that you can get around the problem quite easily. When in the 2D view, drag the whole image down until the bottom edge of the panel is at the bottom edge of your screen, then click and hold on the top edge of the panel and drag it up to enlarge it. This is exactly the opposite to the other aircraft I have the problem with.
Now, the next problem, how to stop the Widgeon bouncing down the runway on landing!
I hope this helps anyone else with the problem.
Rick,
UK.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic