This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DC-8 2D panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DC-8 2D panel
    Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 11:54pm
I just purchased the DC-8 (50-70 series).  I love the stretch 8 and always have been waiting for the right software developer to come out with the aircraft.  Just Flight has done it but to my dismay, I find there is NO 2d panel associated with any of the aircraft that was installed?

Is this a glitch in my download?  Was it intentionally removed?  Was it even part of the package?

Sundowner wrote in one of the forum messages, "The DC-8, like many of the other Just Flight products requires a 2 D PANEL!"     If this is the case, then where is it?

Because of my vision limitations I can only fly simulated aircraft in 2d mode.  This is really a disapointment.
moters View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 9:11pm
Never had a 2d panel should have had one in my opinion sorry.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic