This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No UK Traffic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by jjaycee jjaycee wrote:

The manual appears very similar but there is a point in the TrafficX manual that appears but I cannot see in 360 options. There is a piece about editing a RAF flight plan in the Editing a Flight Plan section. It says to select Armed Forces united Kingdom from the Airline/Carrier list. I do not have that option. The only choices i have ever seen are

1. "Unspecified carrier,jf_OTHER. All",
2. LTU.LT.

Maybe I have not labelled my military flights correctly as the dropdown choices have never changed their option of only those 2 I have listed above. Any ideas?

Because I have Traffic X, and not Traffic 360, I am unable to comment on what you should and should not see with the program. But, that certainly doesn't sound right. Maybe someone else here, who does have Traffic 360, can provide some confirmation of what you should be seeing.

- Perhaps there is an option somewhere that you have not enabled?

- Maybe a reinstall? (Remembering to use the Run as Administrator option when doing that.)

- And double-check that you have the Service Pack installed: Traffic 360 Service Pack - (Version 1.09 Aug 2013).

Failing that, it might be a good idea to send a SUPPORT REQUEST to Just Flight Support: Obtaining Technical Support.
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by jjaycee jjaycee wrote:

.... The only choices i have ever seen are
1. "Unspecified carrier,jf_OTHER. All", 
2. LTU.LT. Germany.
Maybe I have not labelled my military flights correctly as the dropdown choices have never changed their option of only those 2 I have listed above. Any ideas?

Please take a look into the JustFlight directory in the \FSX folder. Go down to -
\Presets\Data\Schedules\Flight Plans\
and tell us how many files there are here (probably look like "xxx.tcc"). If there are not many files (from what you say, it seems that you only have 2 files?) then your installation has gone very wrong and would explain what is happening. I think you should probably be seeing over 150 such files in this listing.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
Pathfinder1` View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pathfinder1` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 5:27pm
Hi, jjaycee, As you say traffic 360 only gives you those two choices, that is why I soon gave up with it, and went back to trafficX, I purchased 360 when it first came out, it was supposed to be a upgrade to trafficX, but it turned out to be a stand alone programme,360 should give you plenty of aircraft,but not the choice to get rid of them that you have with trafficX, I like to clear airfields of aircraft, so I get parking for my own flight plans.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic