This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help hanger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help hanger
    Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 2:01pm
hi have a problem that there is no aircraft showing on the hanger screen everything else works fine
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by ashere ashere wrote:

hi have a problem that there is no aircraft showing on the hanger screen everything else works fine

Please be aware that I am responding as a Traffic X user not a T360 user - however I believe that not much has been altered!

So you are clicking on the "Hangar" option and looking at the 2 boxes that appear - on the left "AI aircraft hangar" and on the right "Flyable aircraft hanger". The 1st box lists all of the AI aircraft supplied with Traffic 360. The 2nd box, I presume, is empty - I assume this is what you are referring to?

You can make any of the AI aircraft as 'flyable' by clicking on it in the left window and then clicking on the "----->" arrow in between the 2 boxes. You can revert it back to AI only by using the "<-----" arrow.

Be aware that it is generally accepted that these AI aircraft are not brilliant as 'flyable aircraft' but you should test this out for yourself.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
ashere View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 4:39pm
hi thanks for the reply but both boxes are empty . i think there must be a config error .cannot find any files to change this type of setting
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 10:36am
OK, looks like a re-install to me if you want this feature - however, I don't reckon that you are missing much. There are loads of freeware aircraft available that fly, and look, far better than the Traffic X / 360 ones. just use these for AI then.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic