This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ADD on Liveries for L1011 Pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sirxamoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ADD on Liveries for L1011 Pro
    Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 3:18am
Finally had to call it and ask for help.

I have no aircraft issues that effects me getting it off the ground, but the when I try and add my Tristar Livery Package I can not get the aircraft to show. When it installs I get the "Problem Installing Liveries", and it does this 4 times. When I check Select Aircraft in P3D, Nada!

I have tried to manually install, I even changed all 3 config files, but no joy.

1. Are you working on a fix; please don't say that I am going to have to purchase a Pro Livery Pack!

2. How can I manually install the livery?

Thank you!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 9:10am
As Peter has pointed out, there were initially some issues with the livery pack installers, so please make sure to download the latest version(s) from your account.

If you still encounter the issue, please submit a ticket to the support team.

Also, please note that there is no separate 'Pro Livery Pack'. The original livery packs were simply updated to include an option for installing into the Professional version of the Tristar.

Peter HKG View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter HKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2014 at 7:32pm
Hello Sirxamoc, I had the same problem before.

There was no need to buy pro livery packs again for me. I did this:
Go to your orders and have a look to your Orders. When I click on Livery Pack download, I get to a page where I can choose between the old livery pack and a new one for the pro version.
After downloading it, I could install it without a problem. I use Pack 2, which works fine now. First there are some problems in the aircraft.cfg, but they solved the problem and now everything is fine. The support was very good and friendly!

Do not know they fixed the Pro Pack 3 also. Pack 1 seems to be ok.
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Answer Answer
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2014 at 9:10am
As Peter has pointed out, there were initially some issues with the livery pack installers, so please make sure to download the latest version(s) from your account.

If you still encounter the issue, please submit a ticket to the support team.

Also, please note that there is no separate 'Pro Livery Pack'. The original livery packs were simply updated to include an option for installing into the Professional version of the Tristar.

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Tubthumper View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tubthumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 12:42am
I have the Livery pack 3 and it works fine too.
What's that mountain goat doing up here in this cloud bank?
MUHerd37 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MUHerd37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2015 at 1:05am
You can't edit the config file at all for some reason with this plane. I edited some settings and the planes won't show either.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic