This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic X / Traffic / Traffic 2005
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Game not working at all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Game not working at all
    Posted: 06 Nov 2014 at 10:02am
Saturday just finnished a flight from LAX to Melbourne, the game froze and could not finnish the flight, that night started up the game again to find that all the aircraft were parking in all the wrong places, my cousin came around 6 months ago and used the wing fix I think and all the jets were parking in thier right positions and I had a heap of traffic, some how some thing went wrong and I lost all of that planes were not in their right places and I have lost a heap of traffic and I dont have a clue what has caused that. Now I cant even get into the game at all, a microsoft error messege comes up saying it incured an error sorry for the inconveiance and asks me if I want to send a report. I cant uninstall the game as I cant find it on my c drive so I cant do a reinstalment has anyone had this problem and how can it be fixed Angry
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2014 at 6:56am
Use Revo uninstaller.
johnep
Darren View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 9:00am
all good now new hard drive in and the game is running fantastic
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic