This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler 1 General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11bakers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help
    Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 11:19pm
I installed Air Hauler, created my own company but when I attempt to fly using the air hauler it will not load the fsx properly. I tried looking at forums to fix the issue but I fear that I only made it worse.. I am using FSX standard. I was able to minimize the Air Hauler program before i began messing with it and loading the FSX manually and input the flight info manually. But after completing a flight, when I got paid for the job and then came back later and attempted to place my airplane back at the same airport manually using FSX it kept placing my aircraft a few feet above the ground and when the system loaded it would drop my aircraft causing it to crash. I can complete jobs alright just having the AI fly for me without using FSX.. any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 12:13am
Quote but when I attempt to fly using the air hauler it will not load the fsx properly. 

Can you provide more detail?  I can't tell from your post what problem you're actually ahving.

Quote and attempted to place my airplane back at the same airport manually using FSX

a) AH will ignore any manual placement, you have to fly an aircraft from where you last landed it with AH.  And b) a slew mode issue isn't anything to do with AH.

More details please?
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
11bakers View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11bakers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 2:13am
Ill try and give a description of what I am doing and the issue that I am having.

Once I load my company and select a Job From the airport that my aircraft is located. I select the job and hit the Fly Selected Mission(SELF) button, Load the cargo/Fuel, press the Okay Fly now button, Select the gate i wish to depart from. and a error message pops up saying this verbatim. Requested flight file is corrupt or cant be found. "C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\MicrosoftGames\MicrosoftFlightSimulatorx\flights\AH
The only option on that error message is an abort button.
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 2:16am
Quote "C:\ProgramFiles(x86)\MicrosoftGames\MicrosoftFlightSimulatorx\flights\AH 

Are you sure that's correct, as there should be spaces all along that.

Check your Path to FSX.exe in the Options screen of AH.

Also ensure you're running AirHauler "As Administrator" (right click, run as administrator, or go to properties, compatibility and set always run as Admin).
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
11bakers View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11bakers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 2:18am
Also what I have been doing to go around this issue is to load the FSX game myself and select the correct aircraft/location flight plan and fly the mission like that. It seemed to work on the first mission. But after that I attempted to try it again from the airport that I ended my last mission on. Once the Simulator loaded it seemed like my aircraft was about 20 feet in the air at the gate and then suddenly fell. Causing it to crash. I tried ita couple of times and later noticed that AH was showing that my aircraft was sustaining damage each time from each crash. Started at 100% and after a few attempts i saw that the aircraft statues was about 35%.
11bakers View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11bakers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 2:25am
well i tried the run as admin. and it seems to e working now. Just diddnt show the company that I had already started but thats not that big of a deal. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic