This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The AI at gatwick v2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grth_bbtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The AI at gatwick v2
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 4:37pm
My newest FS vid is one id thought id "revamp" from along time ago and make it better. so with some new ai i was off.

ChrisE View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 4:49pm
Wow, thats an excellent video, whats your traffic provider?!? Keep them coming with V3 :P
The future's bright, the futures orange.

CTC Aviation
grth_bbtt View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grth_bbtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 4:50pm
all the traffic was from world of ai
Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 9:30pm
Hi Nice vid.  Can I ask what u used to record the vid and what u used to edit it?
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
copseycorner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copseycorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 9:36pm

Hi

Can World of AI be used along with Traffic 2005

Thank you
Spawntscuk View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spawntscuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 9:38pm
Yes
Aion Online Main Roguesquadron Alts Grace & Gijoe
grth_bbtt View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grth_bbtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 10:07pm

i used fraps to record the video.

infact copseycorner in this video traffic 2005 is running alongside world of ai. you maybe able to see some of the traffic 2005 aircraft in some of the shots.
paper-zout View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper-zout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 10:34pm
Wow very nice, i also have WOAI its amazing.
copseycorner View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote copseycorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 3:43pm
Hi,
Im having a few problems with World of AI, I have downloaded  the installer and i downloaded one of the packages and then i was unsure what to do,

can you help me please,

Thank youSmile
grth_bbtt View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grth_bbtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 4:03pm
ok then.
unzip the folder the installer is in. mines called woains24
in the folder should be a woai installer. double click it so the installer opens up.
click the button at the top thats like a browser button. search for your package and click ONCE on the zip folder of your package.
then click next and then tick the box to agree.
after when it loads click install.
then click finish

Duke! View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 6:20pm
Nice video, a lot of traffic tho Tongue Good Job.
Duke!
CyprusAirwaysA330 View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyprusAirwaysA330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 10:04pm
Nice video, I'm updating my AI as well, just downloaded every single WoAI package.  Now to install...

I keep getting integer missing errors when installing packages with the A320.  Anyone know what they are?

Copseycorner - look here - http://www.world-of-ai.com/installer.html
paper-zout View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper-zout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 11:17pm
Yeah i have the same problem with one airline "Air Canada Jazz" Angry
aniceguy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniceguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 4:02pm
As usual, I'm flabbercaspid by that gaz; excellent vid!
Visit http://fsprojects.netau.net for my flight sim and train sim web sites :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic