This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Removes Files when Uninstalled

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikpen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Removes Files when Uninstalled
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 2:16pm
Hello;

Yes I understand that when you uninstall it, you are removing files - LOL

But what the problem is that  I tested out the demo version of Rescue Pilot and thought it to be a nice add-on, then when I uninstalled the demo from my PC, when I went to make my next flight with my other aircraft, the Nav Lights, afterburner effect, anticollision lights and whatever else I didnt notice were removed also from my other aircraft.

So I reinstalled the demo of Rescue Pilot and they came back.  What is there that I can do to remove the demo without losing my effects, aside from leaving it on my PC?

Thanks
Michael
SimUK View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 2:26pm
Hi,

Please contact the Support team via http://www.justflight.com/support.asp as this isn't a support forum and we can only really deal with tehnical support requests via the proper method where the support requests can be properly tracked and replied to.

Thanks,

Simon
Just Flight
mikpen14 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikpen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 2:33pm
oops, sorry Simon.  I will do that!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic