This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Hardware
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

flightstick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flightstick
    Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 10:13am
I have a yoke and rudder pedals but need to put them away in between flights. So i am looking for a flightstick for when i just need a quick flight and have no time to set up other controls. I was reading about cyborg fly5 do any of you own this? Whats your experience with it. I had saitek x45 a fews years back but wantone tbat has stick and throttle in one control also with twist for rudder control. I dont really want to spend more than £100. Also do you think i should wait until cosford next month as there may be deals there.

Wayne
Pathfinder1` View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pathfinder1` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:37am
Hi, Wain. I use a Fly 5 stick, works ok for me, only problem I had with previous one was when a Granddaughter spilt a cup of coffee on it, I have thought about having a yoke and throttles but not to keen on the space they might take up. the fly 5 does have 2 throttles.
Harry.
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 12:27pm
cheers Harry, I am short on space too and sometimes I just want to plug in and fly, can be a pain to reconnect rudder etc and then find I sometimes have to set them up again....saw the Fly 5 in PC Pilot had a good review.
Chainkicker View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chainkicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:43pm
I picked up a T-Flight Hotas off EBay for about 20 quid just for when I fancy a quick blast...Just the one usb plug and does what I need it to...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic