This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

747 -200/300 F-Lite Panel Problem ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 747 -200/300 F-Lite Panel Problem ?
    Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 3:11am
Date: 9/11/2014

OK, so I've had this "Boxed Edition" of the 747 - 200/200 series F-Lite Jetliner for about a year now , purchased from a major retailer here in the city I leave in.

I had it loaded when I 1st got it, and never unloaded it, but moved the Aircraft into my Hanger folder , away from FSX.

Recently decided to get them out of the Hanger and inject them back into FSX / Acceleration.

I have Windows 7 on a 64 bit machine.

I also have 4,992 Aircraft I use in my Simulator that I've downloaded, some I repainted.

I'm also a fairly good Sim - plane mechanic and can usually FIX or solve a problem !

I went and Searched thru several Forums on this Panel Problem with this particular Aircraft, apparently made by CLS / Commercial Level Simulations , as to parts of the Cockpit Panel being see thru - and some parts NOT showing up.

Apparently I'm NOT the only one who's evidently had the problem.

Its actually a fairly decent Aircraft and decently modeled !!

Just it has a few lite issues that need to be FIXED.

After reading thru several forums and about 50 posts, there are few PHOTOS to show the actual issues on the Cockpit Panel / Dash while in VC Mode.

I'll be tinkering with attempting to FIX the issue myself, since most of the "so-called" FIXES I've read thru apparently didn't FIX anything and the problem comes back.

I believe as with another Aircraft that had a somewhat similar problem, that the issue resides in a FILE with the ALPHA Channel not being right on that particular file.

I fixed 1 other aircraft with similar issues , I spent 3 - 8 hour days till I got it right and then posted the Corrected FIX for it on Simivations web site - that for the Rockwell Turbo Commander 690, overhead panel Fix.       

for it was see thru too !!!

it was an Alpha problem within the file !

Here are some photos of the 747- 200/300 F-Lite jetliner with the problem many others are experiencing !!

If theres a "corrected File" for it , I'd sure like to know about it, other wise, I'll be attempting to fix it myself, experimenting with the Alpha on the file.

Captain~ I Fly !

CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 3:33am
This is the Version of 747 200/300 I have the Boxed edition I purchased little over a year ago.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic