This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where has everyone gone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by MartinW MartinW wrote:

Ha, if it isn't me old pal Magic person...

Don't worry Magic, Iv'e been practising in the free Eagle I got with the Mercenary edition. If you see me scooping fuel around a sun, don't be fooled, it's just a ploy to draw you in.

Where's my free manual and digital art that was supposed to be with the mercenary? What are they up to?

P.S. What's Santa bringing Magic for Xmas?

Yep, waiting for the extras too. Upgraded to the boxed version so got that to come as well.
Otherwise waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition from the jolly chap in red and some dvd's.

Have a good one matey...
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2014 at 9:20am
The pilot manual is now on the website Magic. It's just very basic, just what you already know, Digital art is still having the final touches done.

Re the X55... looking forward to it. One or two issues that have to be considered though....

The shaft needs lube. I'm not kidding. It needs Vaseline applied and then the plastic ring moved up and down a few times. I think I'd go for Krytec though, better for plastic.

You can get ghost key presses with USB 2.0, despite the fact it's supposed to be designed for USB 2.0. The answer is to use a powered hub, or plug it into USB 3.0. USB 3.0 provides more milliamps.
Magic Man View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 12:49am
yep, I've got the basic manual and the player created one. Enjoy the X55.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic