This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Just Chat - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A MASSIVE FLYING THANK YOU

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rusty67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A MASSIVE FLYING THANK YOU
    Posted: 01 Jul 2014 at 6:02am
Well, following my initial post I was overwhelmed by the forum members support and great advice. You will recall that my system would not fully support FSX 10. Well I am flying now, well taking lessons!!! This has been achieved solely by the kindness and help of GEOFFERS. Thank you (see PM)

So as and when my health allows I intend to get up in the air, but first to gain the full experience, slow down and get the basics... I must learn. I did jump straight in but it is almost impossible and as someone said not enjoyable. 

I connected my lappy through my soundbar, turned it up and for a split second I was there!! so considering i am virtually housebound at least i can fly off in my own world..My wife said I dont need the sim for that to happen!  my aim now is to get my flight sim licence and fly from my home city. 

so without all of your help this could not of happened  cheersBig smileBeer
RUSTY
johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2014 at 7:04am
Congratulations. If you get stuck anywhere, we are here to help.
johnep
Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2014 at 10:31am
Great news Rusty.Up Up and Away.
Regards Jim.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2014 at 6:03pm
Great to hear you're up and running Rusty.

Let the fun begin.
Must Fly!
Voice of Reason View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Voice of Reason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2014 at 9:53am
Good news Rusty. Congrats from the Just Flight team.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic