This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > F-Lite
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B747 HD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colfmedion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B747 HD
    Posted: 21 May 2014 at 4:52pm
Hi,
The wheels are not visible on any of the aircraft in this range. On initial updating to HD version wheels were showing but have now disappeared. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but makes no difference.
Any advice appreciated.
Colf
colf
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by colfmedion colfmedion wrote:

Hi,
The wheels are not visible on any of the aircraft in this range. On initial updating to HD version wheels were showing but have now disappeared. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but makes no difference.
Any advice appreciated.
Colf

Me too. What's going on?
Must Fly!
Alexein View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 9:20pm
I have a few problems with it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 
1.) When landing losing glideslope (GLIDESLOPE!GLIDESLOPE!....)
2.) when switching FSX to give me an error http://s15.postimg.org/mcl258azf/problem.jpg
3.) The front wheel is slightly in the air (the contact points problem). just a little thing.
4.) The flight model in turbulence is weird. But maybe that's just my feeling, i dont know the real Boeing 747 in turbulence :)
Anyway, it's a beautiful airplane. It's a nice product. It would be nice to have a professional version with all systems :)

(sorry for my google english)
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 10:43pm
Ales I can only your questions 1 and 4

Q1. I have found that the JF 747 always has been sensitive to staying on the glideslope but keeping my speed to about 140kts keeps me on the slope.

Q4. It does seem to react to turbulence, I'm not sure if this is realistic but I imagine that an aircraft of that size would react to crosswinds and up/downdraughts.

By the way, your English is fine.
Must Fly!
Alexein View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 11:09pm
Maybe I have a really low speed (135kts), but I also have little fuel. Speed ​​should be OK .. Anyway, I have more problems with autoland. 
It is strange that the professional plane lands without a problem, but the "F-Lite" I still could not land well :)) I'm trying to teach him...
But the flight model is weird. Sometimes I feel that the vertical movement is like a small aircraft. quickly and sharply reacts to the movement of the stick. It's a big plane... ;)
But I'm not a connoisseur of the Boeing 747, when correct me. Only compared with the behavior of other aircraft, such as B-707, 767-300, A330...It is also not a small plane.

Edit.: Again I tested flight dynamics. It's not so bad, but this swing in turbulence is weird. It would tweak it a bit.
colfmedion View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colfmedion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 12:27pm
Got my wheels visible. Had to uninstall update and base pack and reinstall both. All is now visible but have a further problem. When I fly into Kennedy Intl (FSDREAMTEAM V2) I get message that PC has run out of memory and should close FSX and change graphics settings, ETC.
I 16gb RAM, FSX on its own SSD with 35 GB currently spare and same on C drive, Intel 3770K, AMD Radeon HD 5800 Card. This only occurs when flying the updated HD 747 Version.
Any Ideas?
Colf
colf
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic