This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PSS 757 download-reclaim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grth_bbtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSS 757 download-reclaim
    Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 11:41am
i had bought the pss 757 off their website last year.
but since then ive had to do a complete reinstall of my pc, meaning id lost the 757 file.
and becuase they had ceased operations i am no longer able to download it again.
it says on their temporary website a website will be available shortly but ive waited since christmas for this website.

what shall i do?
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 12:22pm

I know, still no news. Once again all is silent. Graham’s son was intending to take over the business. Since that announcement nothing had transpired.

It's impossible to say what will happen, whether the company will resurface under the control of Graham’s son, or if they will never be heard of again. We will have to wait and see I'm afraid.

Luckily most of my PSS products were purchased for JF, I only have a few on the PSS servers, if they still exist.

Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 8:32pm
I'm in the same boat, but I had backed up the entire FS9 folder to another hard drive (luckily) before my OS crashed recently. But, I have been very afraid to try and manually install the 777 and 757 from PSS. After weeks of not knowing what was going to happen with PSS, I decided to buy the 777 again...this time from JF. And, I'm considering re-purchasing the 757  this time from JF as well. I really missed having them and couldn't rely on PSS to open their servers again to their customers. At any rate, I have spent alot of $$ this way, but I'm back in businessSmile
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
FOD View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2008 at 9:53pm
Joe,

If you have your FS9 folder backed up you can manually install all your PSS aircraft from this back up. Details on how to manually reinstall are on the PSS forum at AVSIM.

John R
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic