This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

P3D V2.2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: P3D V2.2
    Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:31pm
Hi Folks ,
i just bought yesterday traffic360 , installation was ok but ,
i have a systematic CTD after one min, and no comment on the event viewer ,
i try to reduce the trafic but still same .
P3D work if i remove T360 .
if any have a solution ?
thx
Fabrice

W764/I5.3775@4.5/8GB/SSDx3/P3DV2.x/REX/FTXG/VECTORS/FSGX
pmb View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:53pm
Fabrice,

I installed it via the Estonian Migration Tool and it works without CTD.  Even added proper entries to the library and prepapr3d.cfg.

I still would prefer a native prepar3d2 Version, though.

Kind regards, Michael
dilb View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dilb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 9:30am
Hello thx Michael ,
i have desinstalled , and reinstalled via EMT ...
great !! work well , but ctd will be back after 10-15 min , with 10% of traffic . Unhappy

aslo , i test a flight over kinshasa (fzaa) and see plane like CRJ700 Air france , and other  , like air pyrénées ... strange to see thoses planes at kinshasa...

will open another topic for that.

Fabrice

W764/I5.3775@4.5/8GB/SSDx3/P3DV2.x/REX/FTXG/VECTORS/FSGX
pmb View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 11:21am
Fabrice,

I tend to share your experience I started to have erratic CTDs in g3d.dll now and then. These started to show up after migrating Traffic 360, not always or even often, just now and then. After deinstalling Traffic 360 they have been gone once and for all.

While the EMT is handy and supposedly clean by itself, its danger is it invites to install stuff not ready for Preapr3d, and you may spend hours of finding the cause of issues and accusing P3D2 itself being the culprit.

Whatever the cause is, this even more calls for an adapted and carefully tested native Prepar3d2 version of Ttraffic 360.

Kind regards Michael
Blackrat View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 8:49am
Don't hold your breath for a native installer. It took an age to bring out a fix for all the original problems with T360.

pipeorgan View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pipeorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2014 at 9:50am
Yes I think that you are right. It is a shame as we P3DV2.x users need a good traffic program like Traffic 360. I do not know what the problem is as we do not seem to get any feedback from the developer.
stkhouse View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stkhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 6:13am
Hello all, Hoping to get a little help with installing t360. When I try to install it says it cannot find p3d on my pc. I have directed it to the proper folder but it still says it can't find it. Any idea's thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic