This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SP1??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SP1??
    Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 1:51pm
Hi all,

I have downloaded both PR9 SP1 and the main file again and re-installed but the frequency tool app crashes as soon as I try to open it.
Additionally, I had to modify the  fuel tank contents totals in the aircraft config file to get the the Flight Analysis tool to work at all and even then the totals displayed do not reduce as fuel is consumed?

Anybody else finding these problems?Confused

Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 2:06pm
Hi,
Drop the support team a message and they will be able to help you out.
Support@justflight.com
PlasticMax View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlasticMax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 10:44pm
Analysis tool fails to work here too, just get this:

(Using .NET 4.5.1 if it matters, but I'd expect it to have been tested with the latest .NET version)
Vampire View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vampire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2014 at 11:58pm
Got both problems too and problems with the lights, they are out of place, I really love this plane but the fun-factor is slipping away.Confused
Shrike View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 6:46am
If you go to the aircraft config file and scroll down to [fuel] you will see the values for the max contents of each fuel tank. The Top tanks number of 1146 is where the fail message is initiated.

I changed the numbers to those shown in the change fuel and payload settings of the Canberra in FSX.

This got the Analysis tool to at least function although as I noted the indicators do not show the fuel contents reducing as the fuel is used up.
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 8:58am
If you redownload the installer then the tool has been amended.
Please report any other problems to the support team.
PlasticMax View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlasticMax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Rich Rich wrote:

If you redownload the installer then the tool has been amended.
Please report any other problems to the support team.

I've just re-downloaded it (twice) again and still getting the same .NET exception from the tool, I'm afraid..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic