This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafatcmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic Issues
    Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 9:19pm
Hey all,

So I have been having some issues with Traffic 360 in FSX. I installed base package and the update. I have noticed however that at certain airports, traffic is just not there and it seems to be very sporadic but have noticed a lot of airports in the pacific northwest to be part of the issue.

Below, you will see images for airports in the pacific northwest that either do have traffic or don't; some just don't make sense, such as KSEA and CYVR have no traffic and yet KPDX and KGEG have plenty of traffic.

Any ideas on fixes?

CYVR:

KGEG - Spokane

KSEA - Seattle

KPDX - Portland

KSFO - San Fran

KSLC - Salt Lake

PANC - Anchorage

PAJN - Juneau

I primarily fly in Alaska and not having any traffic is kind of a bummer. Would love to know if anyone else had this issue and if so, how to fix it.

Thanks.

Kimo42 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2014 at 1:10pm
Hey usafatcmile,

Did you get an answer to your problem about the sporadic traffic at different airports? I am having the same problem but with SFO, OAK, SAC. Would like to hear how you fixed the problem?
Thanks James
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 4:43pm
I'd be interested to a solution too.
Kimo42 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 7:05pm
I had installed a new software World Airport 4 and there was a conflect with Traffic 360. I would load WA4 and no traffic around San Francisco would appear. Uninstal WA4 or un-check the box in the scenery area and air traffic would come back. However unchecking the box for WA4 would cause San Jose airport to do strange things. Like the bearrora at the end of the runway would disapear. I am testing to see if it is a prioty problem by moving WA4 after Traffic 360 and farther down. So far no luck. As for keeping the ticket open, I have found the problem and it has been fixed. Thanks James
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic