This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - THINGS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED ON THE DC-8 -WISH LIS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

THINGS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED ON THE DC-8 -WISH LIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2014 at 4:04am
Thanks JoeFlyer,
 I appreciate your response. I'm pretty much done with this product as I was two days after I bought it over a year ago. Maybe revisit again when SP's have been released and there is positive feedback. Not holding my breath though. Too many positive things going in in FS world to put much thought into this one.
Cheers,
Brian
Brian Green
Mike70 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2015 at 8:55pm
So - is there anyone at JF who gives a damn about this very basic problem attitude indicator problem??? I am still waiting for at least an acknowledgement.

I would guess it would not take much of an XML fix to make this work right --
mamskas View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamskas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 1:24am
Can we please just have a professional version made to replace the existing dc-8 like the L-1011 had a professional version made?  I am disappointed JustFlight vends low quality stuff that is visually deceptive.  I plan to reinstall the DC-8 after a furious dash to rid myself of this plane and I am really hoping justice is done to make this dying bird pop to life with some pro stuff added.
yankeeromeo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankeeromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 8:20am
yes, agree too, pls Just Flight, move your ...
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:13pm
Wow, JF knows what is wrong with this package. For the life of me I can't understand WHY they haven't sent out the service pack yet. It is, after all, a very simple fix for the frame rate issue.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
yankeeromeo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankeeromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:28pm
Frame rate issueExclamation If only this was the only oneWacko
Several other issues are waiting for a fix but maybe this is way too difficult to be resolved by some little who never flew a diesel-8Star  I can understand but PLS people at Just flight, just say "We can't" this is simple as thatCensored
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:22am
At least for me it was a bad frame rate issue that was caused by a terribly coded HSI. I suppose I haven't flown it enough to pick out all of the other issues that may plague the aircraft. Now, the -50 to -70 series is another story. Won't fly it AT ALL. Horrible is a kind word for it.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
Bob57 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 4:21am
The only hope I have is that Captain Sim will make one. Just Flight has left us high dry on this one.
NicholasSoares View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasSoares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 8:21pm
there is no difficulty to correct all those mistakes , I corrected much in less than four minutes but I can not edit some files, and I do not even have this aircraft , just fix it for fun, you guys should press the just flight to take a response or make they release something already fixed.
some things already corrected:
http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27073&title=fixes-for-all-dc-8-series-updated-20-06
Joeflyer View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by NicholasSoares NicholasSoares wrote:

there is no difficulty to correct all those mistakes , I corrected much in less than four minutes but I can not edit some files, and I do not even have this aircraft , just fix it for fun, you guys should press the just flight to take a response or make they release something already fixed.
some things already corrected:
http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=27073&title=fixes-for-all-dc-8-series-updated-20-06

Of course you are correct. Even I have a corrected HSI provided by JF during the testing phase of the frame rate issue...for the -20 series. It sure corrects the problem with the first DC-8 series but JF has yet to send it out to everyone. I don't think everyone will think it's "fun" to fix the problems that JF should have already fixed long ago. If you haven't noticed, there are multiple threads about these issues, so I would say JF has been pressed to respond.
Joeflyer
C208 Cargo Driver
NicholasSoares View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasSoares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2015 at 11:02pm
I am programmer is a pastime correct this aircraft, the HSI is the same as the blackbox 737-200 Pro has, if the just flight have a fixed HSI why not just post in the support page Dead, at the moment I'm flying with it and is not a bad aircraft, so it seems that they are more concerned about selling than see it is working, I learned to do the HSI , so it is not the PMDG level but already help, until the lighting was easy to fix.

Update: The Flight Director and the Mach Gauge(Only in 73F) are the last defectives systems, only affects 50 to 70 series, in the 70 series is more evident the problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic