This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > L-1011 TriStar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing aircraft and FMC/INS options

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stretch1365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing aircraft and FMC/INS options
    Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 8:46pm
Hi all,

After a while away from the Tristar, I loaded fsx up selected my Tristar and hit the "fly now" button, however after loading the sim I got scenery but no Tristar! Not strictly true, I got the two "Radio/INS" buttons floating in space. All views were missing, inside or out, weird it worked fine last time I flew it and as far as I was aware nothing had been changed.

I got round this by uninstalling my Tristar and re-installing it and all is fine now! I just thought you should know in case this is an issue!

However on re-installing the Tristar package I was asked if I wanted to install INS versions and FMC  equipped versions. I only want the INS version but on completion of the install I find all versions in my aircraft  hanger, even the ones I didn't want! Please can you tell me how to remove the unwanted versions without effecting the others I do want safely. I guess there is more to it than simply deleting a few files in the Just Flight L1011 folder.

Thanks for any help.
Happy Flying

David Phillips
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic