This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > English Electric Canberra PR.9
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A compliment...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkjt74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A compliment...
    Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 1:50pm
I know that, nowadays, compliments are very rare, but to everyone involved in creating the Canberra: You've created a masterpiece that was well worth the wait!!!

Keep up the good work!

Regards.

Duncan.
A pessimist is an optimist with experience...
Rich View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 2:58pm
Hi Duncan,

Thanks very much for taking the time to share those kind words. I've passed them on to my colleagues.
All the best,
whiskylima View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiskylima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 4:49pm
I downloaded this as soon as it was released last night and have now given it a good thrashing. Very impressed with it so far, flies just as I imagined it would, very smooth and purposeful. Seems to work equally well in FSX and Prepar3d v.2.1. This is in Windows 7 64bit running on a modest i5 2500k cpu, 8gb ram and an NVidia 660ti GTX. Averaging 50fps with hardly a stutter to be seen. I think the lack of negative comments speaks volumes as people are usually very quick to criticise a product but are slow to give praise where it is due. Try it, you won't be disappointed. (Also posted on avsim)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic