This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Traffic 360

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote calspee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traffic 360
    Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 3:22pm
I know this topic has been discussed over and over but I just had to reinstall FSX and reinstalled Traffic 360 along with the Service Pack....I see plenty of aircraft parked at the gates but none..(0) are flying....I had this problem before and received help from this site...can't remember how to fix this...I believe last time..after I installed the service pack for 360...I did see aircraft flying...but this time when I installed the service pack for 360...I still see no planes flying but many parked at gates....any suggestions....thanks so much for taking the time..
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2014 at 8:17am
I think I may have this problem too. lots of aircraft on the ground but even after flying for a while very little on atc, slider set to 15% should I up this slightly? will that make a difference? or is it the area I am flying in, maybe there is not much around at the time of day I am flying.....
andrea69 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrea69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 3:49pm
Dear guys, I have installed the Traffic 360 and I have the exactly problems..
Many plans on the ground but NOT traffic at all ..

is possible to fix it?

Tks.

andrea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic