This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-6B - Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VC Views in "Day" DC-6B Aircraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trailboss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VC Views in "Day" DC-6B Aircraft
    Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 7:14pm
I just purchased the basic DC-6B and the expanded airline version and installed both of them 2 days ago.  I read the manual which included detailed descriptions of the various views (Pilot, FO, passenger compartment, wing, etc.) and using A key scrolled through them in the  intercontinental versions of the DC-6B.  However, in the "Day" versions from the basic installation these views are not accessible.  I see that this is because in the aircraft.cfg file for the Day versions there are no camera views included, all of which are in the intercontinental aircraft.cfg file.
Is this omission intentional in the Day versions?  If so, why, since the manual implies these views are available in all aircraft?  If not, can I activate the views by simply copying the camera views (I think there were 10 of them) from the intercontinental .cfg and paste them into the domestic (Day) version? Or was there some kind of installation error that did not add the camera views to the domestic versions?
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 8:52am
ANSWER:

is YES - you can COPY & PASTE the views from any Aircraft that you have in your Simulator, from any Developer into, whatever Aircraft you choose !

Just wanna watchout for the number Sequence of the view order, not to mess those up, or, you could, which I often do, just go and re-number the views, only AFTER, I have them in the Aircraft I want the views in.

I've done this with hundreds of Aircraft, that either don't have any extra views, or a limited amount of views.

but, YES - you can transfer / copy the views to another aircraft.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic