This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AI parking issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udidwht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AI parking issue
    Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 5:01pm
AI plane parked in FSDT Vancouver terminal. See the following thread: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9488.0.html

Win 10 Pro 21H2 19044.1566,Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3,i7 3770K,32GB RAM CL7,RTX2070 OC 8GB,1TB Crucial MX-500 SSD,(x3)1TB Mushkin RAW SSDs,Corsair RM-750,LG Blue Ray Writer,Rosewill Challenger Mid Tower
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 11:20pm
I am unable to view the picture. But, if it is the same one as in the referred to thread, then I will assume you are after suggestions about how to possibly correct the issue ...

I am running Traffic X. Traffic X has its own airport file (AFCAD file) for Vancouver. And, therefore, I will assume that Traffic 360 does as well. If you are using FSDT Vancouver, AND also Traffic 360, then then the Traffic 360 AFCAD could be "interfering" with the FSDT Vancouver (because you have DUPLICATE AFCAD files).

For Traffic X, the Vancouver AFCAD file is called "AFX_CYVR.bgl" and is located in this folder here: "C:\...\Microsoft Flight Simulator\JustFlight\TrafficX\AirportFacilities\Scenery".

To avoid the DUPLICATE AFCAD situation, for Traffic X, I would simply go in to that folder and RENAME the "AFX_CYVR.bgl" file to something like "AFX_CYVR_bgl" (note the . before the bgl extension is now an underscore character). Renaming the file will mean that FSX will not load this airport from this file ... thus allowing only the FSDT airport file to be the one loaded and used by the sim.

Assuming Traffic 360 has the "AFX_CYVR.bgl" file, as Traffic X does, and it is located in a similar folder location to the Traffic X folder location I have mentioned above ... then, hopefully, you can find that file, rename it, and run your tests.

Good luck.
udidwht View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udidwht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 1:00am
Yeah I took a look into Traffic360's folder and there was a CYVR.bgl file he I renamed with .old. I'm sure it resolved the issue given it was conflicting with the FSDT one. Odd that I didn't have that problem when I installed FSDT KLAX awhile back.

Thanks
Win 10 Pro 21H2 19044.1566,Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3,i7 3770K,32GB RAM CL7,RTX2070 OC 8GB,1TB Crucial MX-500 SSD,(x3)1TB Mushkin RAW SSDs,Corsair RM-750,LG Blue Ray Writer,Rosewill Challenger Mid Tower
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 5:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic