This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FSX crash - ai_player.dll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udidwht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FSX crash - ai_player.dll
    Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 5:36pm
After installing FSDT Vancouver FSX will crash upon exit of sim. There are crashes during the run of FSX. It only crashes at exit of FSX if I chose Vancouver Int FSDT. Any ideas? I started a thread at the following:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=9488.new;topicseen#new

Was told to disable the AI traffic. How do I go about that with Traffic 360?
Win 10 Pro 21H2 19044.1566,Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3,i7 3770K,32GB RAM CL7,RTX2070 OC 8GB,1TB Crucial MX-500 SSD,(x3)1TB Mushkin RAW SSDs,Corsair RM-750,LG Blue Ray Writer,Rosewill Challenger Mid Tower
udidwht View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udidwht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2013 at 5:13pm
I uninstalled Traffic 360 and the crash disappeared. After a reinstall (incl Service pack) it's back.
Win 10 Pro 21H2 19044.1566,Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3,i7 3770K,32GB RAM CL7,RTX2070 OC 8GB,1TB Crucial MX-500 SSD,(x3)1TB Mushkin RAW SSDs,Corsair RM-750,LG Blue Ray Writer,Rosewill Challenger Mid Tower
bpbill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bpbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 12:40pm
Sorry Udidwht I can't help with your issue but I am experiencing the ai_player crash also.

Uninstalling Traffic 360 also cures it for me. Is there any resolution for this issue?

Edited to add that I am using different scenery in different part of the world.
udidwht View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udidwht Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2013 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by bpbill bpbill wrote:

Sorry Udidwht I can't help with your issue but I am experiencing the ai_player crash also.

Uninstalling Traffic 360 also cures it for me. Is there any resolution for this issue?

Edited to add that I am using different scenery in different part of the world.

It's odd, my crash started after installing FSDT Vancouver. It also only happens when I fly from Vancouver and only when exiting FSX. I also have FSDT KLAX and receive no crash/es with it. I'm alo using numerous add-ons such as UTX series (all), FS Global 2010 SP1, GEX NA, Europe, Atlantic & Pacific tropics, Africa Middle East, Fly Tampa- Dubai, Buffalo, Hong Kong, Midway, Montreal, St Maarten, and Vienna, Flightbeam KFSO, FSUIPC 4.92 and numerus other FSX 3rd party aircraft & helos.

Did your crash just start recently? I've switched over to 'My Traffic X 5.4c' and even that didn't resolve the crash at FSDT Vancouver (upon FSX exit).
bpbill View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bpbill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2013 at 7:36am
I've only just purchased it and my crash happens about 10 minutes into a flight from EGKA Shoreham to EGUN Mildenhall to test the program out. I am passing near Gatwick International at the time of the crash.

Turning down the aviation traffic density sliders have stopped the crashing but not fixed the problem as the program is pointless now.

I'm guessing the problem was down to the amount of ai at Gatwick International but thats all it is a guess.

Jim View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2013 at 5:54pm
Hi Bill,I have just flown the same route as you(Shorham to Mildenhall)in a Grumman goose everything set to high,no problems.I have had crashes in the past on other routes.I did a complete reinstall of FSX and expansion pack,no crashes since.BTW I also have Traffic 360 installed.
Regards Jim.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic