This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

VC lighting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankeeromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VC lighting
    Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 10:30am
Hello Folks,

Part of the forthcoming update, could we have a specific and/or independant VC lighting other than the very bad dusk/dawn FSX behavior Exclamation
Most of the time, when flying over Northern region, especially during winter time and/or because  of sun reflection, we need to adjust the VC lighting, O.D, Glareshield, Pnl/flood, etc... way before dusk in coming.
To be fair, i have to add that i like the color rendered you put on this VC, typical of this era, but a nice VC ligthing is crucial for night Ops ! Please J.F would you considering Question
Thanks in advance.
Beer
Deltahotel View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltahotel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 11:49am
Yes please.

Have a look at "Modified VC Views in this forum.
Dave H
yankeeromeo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankeeromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 1:40pm
Hello Dave,

thanks for answering but, and i'm sorry i don't understand the relation between VC views and VC lightingConfused
I'm talking about a better VC lighting system, Overhead, glareshield stuff etc...nothing to do with modifying the VC views, i'll be pleased if you could enlighted me moreNuke
Beer
Deltahotel View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deltahotel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 3:55pm
Forget it yankeeromeo - it was only a reference to where I had already said the same thing. But it IS all to do with the appearance and functionality of the VC. Did you look at "Modified VC views" and not "Modified VC views - the settings to test"?
But I totally agree with you - it does spoil the enjoyment of instrument flying an otherwise very good sim aircraft, and there are some good switches on the overhead panel to use for what you and I would like to get.
Enjoy.
Dave H
yankeeromeo View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yankeeromeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 4:07pm
aahhh, ok, Confused
yes, i had a look at the modified settings, which are good but doesn't replace the need for a nice lighting system, so X-fingersWink
Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic