This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liveries for 757 jetliner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 747123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liveries for 757 jetliner
    Posted: 15 Nov 2013 at 4:09am
Just flight could you please make the liveries for the 757 jetliner free.
I don't get how the plane it's self is free but to get extra liveries you have to buy them. To me it seems silly to sell liveries to planes in anyway. Plus all versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator are 7+ years old so I don't really think its worth the money.
Just Flight I hope you take my post into consideration.
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2013 at 5:35pm
Well, Just Flight and the developer has to make money to cover the costs of developing and marketing.

Considering you get a free aircraft and your own choice of inexpensive liveries I think the customer is getting a good deal.

In fact, maybe too good a deal for the customer as no other Freemiums have been released.

Must Fly!
747123 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 747123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 4:49am
Originally posted by hifly hifly wrote:

Well, Just Flight and the developer has to make money to cover the costs of developing and marketing.

Considering you get a free aircraft and your own choice of inexpensive liveries I think the customer is getting a good deal.

In fact, maybe too good a deal for the customer as no other Freemiums have been released.

I get all this we need to cover the cost of marketing and designing it. But why can't they just make these liveries free. ( they're basically small modifications to the model, we'll as I've seen) I just don't get it. I just hope the company will consider the my consideration. This is probaly my last attempt at this
And lastly thanks hifly for sorta explaining.
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 9:13am
We can't give everything away for free! But there are two free liveries as well as the free aircraft, so I think you're getting an amazing deal!

KDTW flyer View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KDTW flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 4:22am
Let me say 747123 that I totally agree with you these liveries should be free. As hifly said they need to make money of developing, that part confused me. A lot more work goes into the developing of the the base model than the liveries. Which basically says since the model is free, then additional liveries should be free also.
No offence, but if keep posting it will soon be considered rude, but you made the right choice to post this. Hopefully a just flight they will make one last final thought about this. 
I like to congratulate you for trying and I hope they figure something out with you.
KDTW flyer
A player of FSX and many other simulation games
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2013 at 8:12pm
So you want a free plane and free liveries. That logic confuses me. After all, who works for no pay, do you?
Must Fly!
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KDTW flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 4:18am
Hello,
747123 and hifly you both have your point regarding the price for the 757 liveries. Bickering back and forth is not working. So you both tell me, how are we going to solve this.
I hope to hear from both of you.
KDTW flyer
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by GeorgeB GeorgeB wrote:

We can't give everything away for free! But there are two free liveries as well as the free aircraft, so I think you're getting an amazing deal!

I think this answers the question and please we weren't bickering, just expressing opinions.Smile
Must Fly!
Highlander_821 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highlander_821 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 8:57pm
I for one LOVE the Freemium concept.  I downloaded the free BA plane to see if I liked it.  I did like it, and bought 4 of the livery packs, which by the way are more than liveries. 

Depending on which packs you get, you get the -300 models, you get the P&W engine sounds, you get the freighter models, and you get winglet and non-winglet models!  I think it is an AMAZING deal!

Add to that the free liveries that I didn't even know about before seeing this post, you'd have to be a right heidbanger to not like that deal!

I just flew the American livery version from KORD to KSTL.  Thanks, JustFlight.
747123 View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 747123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 9:44pm
To me just flights offering a terribledeal.
Highlander_821 could you tell me what they are if they're not liveries?
Kdtwflyer I have the perfect idea.
How about there's going to be a place where people from just flight can go and vote whoever or not the price should be free. Do you think this will work?
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KDTW flyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 10:17pm
Great idea 747123, that idea is perfect. Does anyone else think this is a good idea. P.S. were talking about the payware liveries for this collection, so offering him the 2 free ones is out of the picture. How come there`s a free version and paid version of the New Zeland airforce one? 
KDTW flyer
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 11:08pm
Gentlemen, with respect, your logic in this matter escapes me and possibly others. I suggest that you stick to freeware if paying such a small price for the extra liveries is such a issue for you.
Must Fly!
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2013 at 9:25am
Thanks for your feedback but we will not be making the liveries free. We already have, as stated above, a free model and two free liveries plus our generous points scheme in place so in our eyes and many others, you are getting a fantastic deal! If you are looking for freeware, you would be best off visiting a freeware website.
williamfrey45 View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamfrey45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 4:04am
I just want to say I think the liveries for the B757 look fantastic.  I would like to see more US carriers, like American, US Airways. Are there any I can download?
WilliaM:)
phnl View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phnl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2014 at 10:29pm
Liveries are great, all of them.
Dear JF please give more liveries !
CaptainIFLY View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainIFLY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2014 at 5:00pm
Hey George,, I want the Real Aircraft for FREE and a FREE Hanger too,, to park it in and while your at it ,, could ya throw in FREE Fuel !!!

Lets get Real !!!

All this stuff to make and design these Simulator Aircraft cost money just for the programs alone are expensive and the computers to put them on. and that's not even including the time spent designing and making the Aircraft and Painting it.

Gee I wish everything was FREE said Wally to the Beaver !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic