This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-8 Jetliner Series 10 through 70
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Refund question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Iron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by jmitch1947 jmitch1947 wrote:

Just bought this airplane, but embarrassingly  can't take off, brakes are off throttle on 3/4 and I just sit there, twiddled a few buttons / switches but nothing.

Embarrassed

Make sure the parking brake is off, it's on the centre hub of the tiller on your left side. It may help to also take a look at the manual to ensure things are set as they should be.
jmitch1947 View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmitch1947 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2013 at 7:30pm
Hi High Iron
checked the P-brake before asking my question Ihave noticed that I can't move the brake whilst in the cockpit the only way I can move is by pressing Ctrl+period key also tried checking the manual I think I have set things up but not totally sure.
jmitch
Windows 10 Pro, Z97 Gaming 3 Mother Board, Intel i54690K, 32MB Ram, GeForce G970, 3x3Gb Hd’s, Saitek Yoke Sys with pedals & panels, Saitek X-52 Pro
Paul Golding View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Golding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by jmitch1947 jmitch1947 wrote:

Just bought this airplane, but embarrassingly  can't take off, brakes are off throttle on 3/4 and I just sit there, twiddled a few buttons / switches but nothing.

Embarrassed
Well I guess the obvious suggestion would be to try full throttle!

To be fair to you though, you can ignore both the VC throttle positions and the engine gauges as they will tell you nothing of any use.
flyforever View Drop Down
P/UT
P/UT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 1:18am
Did you turn the engines on? You can hear the engine sounds even whey they are off.
tony
FV
Georgeb View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 9:29am
Hi Vic,

As confirmed in my email to you, your refund has been processed though PayPal. It may take PayPal up to 5 working days to process the refund but you should see the money instantly.

George
Vic View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by GeorgeB GeorgeB wrote:

Hi Vic,

As confirmed in my email to you, your refund has been processed though PayPal. It may take PayPal up to 5 working days to process the refund but you should see the money instantly.

George

Hi,

I got your email but no money here yet.Btw, some of the  points I used to buy the software and that I got  from previous purchases  are not back in my account. Will I have them back ?

Thanks

V
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 3:41pm
Hi Vic,

Yes, your points will appear back in your account shortly.

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic