This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Air Hauler > Air Hauler Screenshots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MST Express screenshots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MST Express screenshots
    Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 5:24pm
After some "Airhauling" I could not resist doing some repainting. Here are some of my fleet in my own MST Express livery (b.t.w. MST = Maastricht/EHBK).
MST View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 5:37pm
A330-200F PH-WPN of MST Express on approach to EKCH (Copenhagen)
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 10:23pm
Nice Thumbs Up
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
MST View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2013 at 7:53am
I am looking forward to the new Air Hauler 2. If it is just as addictive as the first version, it will become a success, I am sure.

I reckon most simulators that want to be succesful these days must have a managing option; I think of the success of Euro Truck Simulator 2. Its company managing options makes it addictive even if they are somewhat simplified in comparison to Airhauler, but hey, what can you expect when your target group is wannabe truckersWink

Will you be promoting Air Hauler at the FSweekend at Aviodrome in NL?
Looking forward to AH2 after watching your Cosford presentation on Youtube.

Regards from NL,

Wouter
Happy owner of an AH DVD (one of only 5000?)

Yardman View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 5:49pm
Like the pics!
Slopey View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command
AirHauler Developer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slopey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 6:45pm
Hey MST, I may well head over for the FSweekend - it'll depend on the dates, but if JF go, I may well pop along and hang around the stand generally making a nuisance of myself (which is my usual M.O.).

I love Holland however - used to go over to Amsterdam 4 or 5 times a year when I had relatives there who lived on Brouwersgracht (was there for the millennium - amazing!), and I've been boating around the canals in the Sneek/Lemmer area which was awesome!

And I can't get enough of Acda en de Munnik's, Niet of Nooit Geweest

So you never know! ;)
AirHauler Developer
For AH2 queries - PLEASE USE THE EA Forums as the first port of call.
wain View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 6:53pm
nice pics, agree with the management thing, ETS2 is great but with no management like fsx I would soon get bored....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic