This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Chat > Real World Aviation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Real world flying pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomA320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Real world flying pics
    Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 7:56pm
Hi everyone, 

I've had a great week off work and managed to get 19 hours of flying done in the space of a week so making good progress.  I though I would share a few of my picture with you:  I had a Grob booked for the full week and managed to fly down to Eshott airfield near Newcastle which has a 550m by 12m runway!  The next day I flew up to Wick airport, the furthest north on the mainland then the next day down to Kirkbride near Carlisle:  Here are some of the pics I took:  Feel free to upload any pics of your flying too. Big smile

Hope you enjoy!

Tom 

hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2013 at 8:24pm
Fantastic pix, great sceneryThumbs Up You lucky man.
Must Fly!
MartinW View Drop Down
Moderator in Command
Moderator in Command

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartinW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 2:47pm
Wick you say Tom.

That's where the ferry pilots arrive from the US.

If they survive the trip that is, in their baby planes fit to burst with fuel, and battling the weather.

Many are never seen again.
Aircraft Aviation View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aircraft Aviation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2013 at 4:50pm
550m! You wuss!Smile

Come down to Netherthorpe and have a go on our 382m runwaySmile.

johnep View Drop Down
P1
P1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2013 at 7:11am
Wonderful pics. On a technical note, do you load the pics singly via photobucket or similar, or can you load the lot at once?
johnep
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic