This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > DC-3 Legends of Flight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOF DC-3 wish list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOF DC-3 wish list
    Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 6:40am
First off I would like to say what a great aircraft this is.
I have had the LOF DC-3 since it was first released but because of stability problems with FSX and some minor health problems I have only flown the DC-3 a few times.

Now I have switched to P3D which I find a much smoother sim to fly. For this reason I have also decided to do some VH-*** paints. I have also discovered in the paintkit  that regardless of whether the aircraft is P&W or Wrights powered all aircraft have the same P&W engine cowlings.

Now for my wish list.

1. Correct engine cowlings for the particular power plant. Wide cowlings for P&W and narrow cowlings for Wrights powered aircraft.

2. Where the slit window is, on the passenger version a passenger window be installed there.

3. A model with 8 windows on each side as a lot of DC-3 had this number of windows.

4. Viewmaster version would also be nice.

Just a wish list but a SP2 with these mod included would be great. Ahhhh well one can always dream oh how I laughed.

Cheers
Pat

Some people appear positively brilliant. Then they open their mouth to speak.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic