This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 146 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Verification from BAE owners.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuntphx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Verification from BAE owners.
    Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 8:07pm
Hey guys, just need to verify a problem with "Lights" on my install to see if it is a problem on My End or a problem with the A/C.

All I need is for someone to fire up the BAE at night and turn on the "Panel Flood" lights in the VC. The switch is located on the Overhead Panel "Top Right" right next to the Wing & the Logo light switches.

This should obviously Flood Only the panel and not the whole cockpit.

Would like to know if this is indeed working for someone else.
Thanks.
tankogradets View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tankogradets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2013 at 2:36pm
I verified today, with my BAe 146 installation, that flood panel lights do not work.  :(
jhuntphx View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuntphx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2013 at 4:55pm
It is confirmed by "JF Support" that the Panel Flood is only modeled for the 2D Panel, not the VC..  :(
wildbillkelsoe View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wildbillkelsoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2013 at 3:45pm
its a shame that you fly a multi-billion dollar craft in the darkness... :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic