This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NAV idents

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RampRat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAV idents
    Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 8:29pm
Hello. I just downloaded the 757. GREAT PLANE. I have flown it for about an hour, and it is now my favorite, hands down. I have no complaints, and only one question. Where/does the radio navigational aid identification appear? Most modern airliners have a digital display of the identifier of the nav aid that you're currently tuned to. For example, if you were over Seattle, the ILS for runway 34L's identifier is ITUC. If you tune to 111.700, it would/should display ITUC somewhere. My question is where/is this displayed?
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2013 at 10:12pm
Hi RampRat. No you don't get nav idents or windspeed/direction on the 757 but it's still Thumbs%20Up
Must Fly!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic