This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AI Beavers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AI Beavers
    Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 6:46pm
As someone who has not yet moved up to 360, can someone who is managing to use 360 tell me if the supplied flightplans include default FSX DHC-2 Beavers flying between hard runway airfields?
In Traffic X there are loads of Beavers programmed to fly to and from hard runways but as they do not have wheels they just 'stick' on the parking spots or on the runway when they land.
Until today I have been replacing them with Aerosoft Beavers (wheeled and/or amphibians) whenever I come across them. Having today had some success in creating water airfields capable of taking AI aircraft, this necessitated modifying the default Beavers to make FSX think that they have wheels. Now, when one of these beasts lands on a hard runway it does look odd but at least it continues along the runway and goes to its parking spot.

Ranger - perhaps you could check this out as you are doing your Beta-testing?

Ray
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
RayM View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2013 at 2:54pm
As there are no replies I will assume that Traffic 360 Beavers (default FSX) behave properly if they appear in the AI traffic files.
A long time FSXA and Traffic X user
ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2013 at 6:36pm
Hi Ray I am checking it out and will get it fixed if the problem is there.
Mike
Claim to fame. Flew in the Meteor T7 when it was RAF frontline fighter in the early 1950's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic