This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So where is it, I'm an impatient B*****d

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So where is it, I'm an impatient B*****d
    Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:09pm
So, the announcement that the Traffic360 much needed service pack was with beta testers was made on 31st March. Not here in the Traffic360 forum, but in the TrafficX forum for some reason (thanks to freddy for letting us know).

Nothing much seems to make its way here. I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes.

Have we long to wait?
Are these forums populated with anyone from Just Flight more than once a month?
Will I soon be able to use the program I've had for 2 months?

I'm sure T360 is a great program, I'd just like to find out for myself.

Mr.Grumpy
Unhappy

ranger View Drop Down
First Officer
First Officer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:23pm
I know how you feel, I have had the programme since release, spent weeks trying to sort problems, eventually realised the programme was unusable in its current state and gave up. Thinking of trying an alternative and forgetting about 360.

Mike
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 2:55am
Posted by Rich on the Traffic X forum:

Posted 14-May-2013 at 4:58pm
Still the same as the last time we/I gave an update. It went to the beta testers, it came back, we've worked on it some more and now it's being tested again. If it all comes back fine then it will be released, if it needs some more work then it will get worked on some more.

Link to Rich's post
Blackrat View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2013 at 6:27am
OK freddy, thanks for that.
I do understand but frustration levels are rising.
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 5:31am
Its been a long wait, and continues to be.
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:12am
Maybe it is called Traffic 360 for a reason. Traffic 360 takes you full circle ...

Install and use Traffic X ...
Buy, and install Traffic 360 ...
Wait for Service Pack ...
Still wait for Service Pack ...
Get sick of waiting for Service Pack ...
Install and use Traffic X.

360 circle complete.
FOD View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:30pm
Mr Grumpy

Don't blame you - but beta testing is like that, you can never forecast when it will be finished.

OTOH I see JF now have Traffic 360 on sale at half price - hope that is not a sign of major problems??

John R
DrVesuvius View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrVesuvius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 11:44am
"360 circle complete."

*HOWLS WITH LAUGHTER*

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I've had T360 since release day and found it to be unusable at my local airport where I do most of my flying from (which isn't some remote bush field, but one of the UK's busiest international airports).

After reinstalling FSX last November I've held off from installing any traffic package while waiting for the T360 service pack. My patience has now run out, and I'm debating whether to backtrack to TrafficX or buy into one of the other traffic packages on the market with up-to-date liveries and textures.

Frankly I'm regretting deciding to be patient and not ask for a refund. Seven months (and counting) is too long to have to wait for usable product.

Dr V
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 1:49pm
Hi,

We are currently looking for some Traffic 360 users to assist us with the final stage of testing for the service pack.

If you have Traffic 360 and would like to help test the service pack, please contact me: martyn@justflight.com

Thanks
Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 4:29am
Originally posted by freddy freddy wrote:

Maybe it is called Traffic 360 for a reason. Traffic 360 takes you full circle ...

Install and use Traffic X ...
Buy, and install Traffic 360 ...
Wait for Service Pack ...
Still wait for Service Pack ...
Get sick of waiting for Service Pack ...
Install and use Traffic X.

360 circle complete.

Dats funny Freddy, too bad its true. I hope the service pack can put us back in service and not start round two of a Traffic 360 Reloaded circle (i.e. Traffic 720)
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2013 at 7:41am
"Traffic 720".

ROFL.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic