This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Trains > JT General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CCT Isle Of Wight scenario #1 cannot be completed
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CCT Isle Of Wight scenario #1 cannot be completed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadWhippet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CCT Isle Of Wight scenario #1 cannot be completed
    Posted: 28 Feb 2013 at 10:32pm
I recently purchased The Cross City Trains Isle Of Wight scenarios pack but I'm having a couple of problems with the scenario numbered CCT#1 Electrostar Island.  Note: I've attempted this scenario twice just in case it was me, but the same faults happened in both attempts (which could be me TWICE, admittedly)...

First problem: At the departing station Ryde St John's Road there is a signal stuck on red.  My request to pass is unanswered.  If I wait, another train pulls forward about 100 yards and that too waits indefinitely.  My request to pass still does nothing and that train is also stuck.    If I switch cab ends to face the track buffers and make the request facing the wrong way, I'm given permission to pass.  However, if I stay in the correct cab with my request unanswered and wait, the signal remains on red.  If I depart without permission, a second signal is also red but allows me to pass. 

Second problem: Stage 1 of the scenario requires passengers to be picked up at Sandown, and then switch cab ends.  After switching cab ends, the signal ahead (at the end of the platform) is red, but requesting to pass this signal does nothing.  I passed it anyway in the end - no warning or mention of crossing a red signal in the scenario results.

Final problem: the final stage (#6) requires picking of passengers from Ryde St John's Road.  However, the train doors will not open at this stage, and no passengers join or leave the train (I'm within the extents of the platform).  There seems no way to achieve this step as a result and the scenario results in failure on any attempt to leave the station.  I found that changing ends and driving the train back a fraction allowed the doors to open, but the scenario fails anyway because one of the stations is not counting passengers being collected (I imagine this last stage).  This problem makes the scenario impossible to complete.

For info (in case it's needed)...
I'm playing in a game that was upgraded to Train Simulator 2013 from Railworks/Railworks 2.
Sue
BadWhippet View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadWhippet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 2:56pm
Anyone?

Does JustTrains answer support tickets?  I raised one a few days back after no reply here, but no reply there either.
Sue
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 2:59pm
Hi Sue,

We don't provide support here (http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16&FID=16&PR=3).

The development team are looking into your support request and will get back to you shortly. You should have received an automated e-mail confirming receipt of your support request and explaining response times etc.

Martyn
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadWhippet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 8:21pm
STILL no reply on this.  Yes, I received the automated emai but that's all - I've waited a further 3 weeks so I'd appreciate some info on who I need to contact about my original support request. 
Many thanks
Sue
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BadWhippet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 3:07pm
It's now been a month!  is the JustTrains section of the site now dead?  Seems to be plenty of activity in the JudtFlight section. 

I was going to take advantage of the sales and order two further scenario packs, but changed my mind.  Anything wrong with them, there's no support here or via the support request form.  Unhappy
Sue
Oliver View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2016 at 2:03pm
Hmmm....... As a new TS 2016 user I guess I will pass buying on this site.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic