This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > 757 Jetliner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rudder Acting Odd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetsflier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rudder Acting Odd
    Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 1:17am
Every time I fly the aircraft, when it's on the ground the rudder randomly turns from side to side along with the nose gear. That doesn't move the plane in this case it's just that the rudder moves.

IT DOESN'T AFFECT AIRCRAFT MOVEMENT!

~Thanks
hifly View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hifly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 9:48am
This happens with other planes as well. I remember the default 737 wagging its tail and nose gear, seems to stop as soon as you move. Strange little SFX idiosyncrasy, just have to live with it like landing lights not being where they should be.

LIFE! 
Must Fly!
jetsflier View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetsflier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 12:44am
This only occurred on my British airways livery of the 757, it resolved itself (somehow...) now though.
phnl View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phnl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 11:49pm
Do not use YAW DAMPER on the ground. Yaw damper doing this.Shut it off on the overhead panel.
Alex
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic