This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can't get missions to end

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomelby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can't get missions to end
    Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 10:19am
I have bought the download version of "Rescue Pilot" and installed it in FlightSim X with SP2. My problem is that sometimes the missions won't end, even I am pretty sure I have done everything. Anyone have some ideas what can be wrong?
bashdabish View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bashdabish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 1:55pm
I would like to add that I am having the same issue. It is hit and miss as to whether I hit the triggers or not. The latest one was when I was returning from Liverpool in the aircrash mission. I was approaching base on the required heading and height but received no further guidance. In fact, I went 3nm's past base and still never heard or saw any approach clearance. So, I landed myself and headed towards the indicated parking spot. Mission didn't end.

Vista 64bit Premium with final SP1
FSX Standard with SP2
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 2:19pm
If you haven't already done so, please submit a support request regarding these issues.

If you have done this, please await a response from our support team
Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
pwarren View Drop Down
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 3:09am
I have had the same problem...I find the mountain climber descend, land just above him and then nothing.  I also dissapear below the helipad at the hospital and below the ice on the ice rescue.  Overall I was really disappointed with this product.  I was eagerly anticipating it after downloading the demo, but endlessly searching for things is tedious and boring. Flying into volcanos before they errupt, navigating tight crevices, engine problems, extreme weather, surprise twists...anything but endlessly flying a search pattern would have been worth the 40 bucks. It's not even close to the missions provided by Microsft. The oil rig rescue is a perfect example that should have set the bar for you guys if all your making is helicopter missions...better luck next time!!
Martyn View Drop Down
Just Flight Staff
Just Flight Staff
Development Manager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 9:28am
Quote I was eagerly anticipating it after downloading the demo, but endlessly searching for things is tedious and boring.

This product is based on the way real world rescue operations occur, tedious for some maybe but plenty of people enjoy it

Quote Flying into volcanos before they errupt, navigating tight crevices, engine problems, extreme weather, surprise twists

Unfortunately we don't have many volcanoes in the UK Tongue As mentioned above, this product was intended to replicate UK rescue operations. There aren't many James Bond moments in real life.

Quote It's not even close to the missions provided by Microsft

They aren't meant to be...very different concepts.

Quote Overall I was really disappointed with this product.

Please contact our orders team who will be able to provide you with a refund Smile

Martyn
Just Flight Ltd
Peter T View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 10:53am
Originally posted by pwarren pwarren wrote:

I Overall I was really disappointed with this product.  I was eagerly anticipating it after downloading the demo, but endlessly searching for things is tedious and boring. Flying into volcanos before they errupt, navigating tight crevices, engine problems, extreme weather, surprise twists...anything but endlessly flying a search pattern would have been worth the 40 bucks.

Sounds like you bought the wrong product old boy! I downloaded it the day it came out and I am very impressed. It is good to see some realistic missions, rather than stupid nonsense like flying into volcanoes before they erupt. You pays yer money...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic