This forum is in read-only mode for archive purposes, please use our new forum at https://community.justflight.com
Forum Home Forum Home > Just Flight Products > Traffic 360
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Repainters Out There?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Check-In Staff
Check-In Staff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Repainters Out There?
    Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:31pm
Good afternoon all,

Just a quick message asking if there is anyone who regularly repaints textures for T360 out there?

I'm lacking one or two textures that I thought would have been included in the new programme.

I would do it myself but after several failed attempts (involving a S340 and Flybe!) I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'm in no way artistic or PC talented enough to do it.

Didn't there used to be a download section where people could share textures?

Thanks

George
freddy View Drop Down
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2013 at 12:21am

The download section for sharing textures and files (for Traffic X) appears to have been, sadly, a victim of the recent changes and modifications to Just Flight's web pages.  I have not been able to find that download section since the web page changes.  Pity, because it had some good stuff ... user repaints, user customised flight plans, the fixed Wingspan Widths files, etc.

quick View Drop Down
Ground Crew
Ground Crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 3:02am
Originally posted by freddy freddy wrote:

The download section for sharing textures and files (for Traffic X) appears to have been, sadly, a victim of the recent changes and modifications to Just Flight's web pages.  I have not been able to find that download section since the web page changes.  Pity, because it had some good stuff ... user repaints, user customised flight plans, the fixed Wingspan Widths files, etc.

Please bring it back JF
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic